PLATO On Demand Training
Basic PLATO Certification is now available on demand! You can now gain access to the PLATO online modules and complete them at your own pace.
To access the modules, you must first have an NMDELT email address. If you do not already have an @nmdelt.org account, click HERE to request one (please allow 24 hours for account creation). This account will also give you access to Google Tools including Google Classroom. PLATO On-Demand training is offered in Google Classroom.
To access the training:
Visit http://classroom.google.com and Log in using your @nmdelt.org account
On the top right corner of your screen, you should see a + symbol next to your email. Click the + symbol, and a drop-down menu will appear. Click “Join Class.”
You will need to enter the NM DELT: PLATO ON DEMAND class code: oq34ik
This will enroll you in the training.
To begin, scroll to the bottom of your screen and begin module 1. Some key tips:
1. The training is a series of Google Forms. Be sure to complete them in order.
2. Each module is approximately 10-20 minutes long. Once you begin a module, you are not able to save your progress. If you need to leave before completing a module, you will need to start over.
3. You will not be given credit for modules until you click “Submit Form” at the end of the form.
4. Once you have completed all 12 modules, email Jamie@nmdelt.org for the mastery test. After verifying that you completed all 12 modules, you will be given access to the mastery test.
5. If you pass the mastery test with a score of 80%, you will be given a teacher account for PLATO. If you do not pass, you will need to repeat the modules.